...but of course, the only thing is that for us here in Oz, it's coming into Summer so I'm going to do
So, on my list for the next few months - and bearing in mind there'll be all sorts of distractions, like lazing by the pool, throwing prawns and steak on the barby, sipping mango daiquiris (or, as I was just made aware, raspberry mojitos - yummmm), snoozing under the air-con - you get my drift.....
- Quilt at least 3 of my UFO's (Batik medallion, Dancing with the Stars and Whirleygig II)
- Make grey and citrus 'garden path' quilt
- Make Sanctuary Squares quilt
- Stitch at least 16 more hexagons
- Make a skirt for me using the fabric pack I bought from Kelani
- Make 7 more pouches and put them all on Etsy
- Make at least 1 layer cake quilt
- Make at least 20 more Farmers Wife blocks
- Make a swoon quilt
- Make a Drunkards path quilt
- Complete my Modern Christmas Tablerunner and post to my secret partner
- Keep up with newly joined Oz Bee (and work out what I want when it's my turn)
- Dye fabrics using sun dyes, disperse dyes and usual procion dyes - the USE THE FABRIC!
Thanks Sarah - this is a great idea - I'm going to see if I can add this list to my side-bar so it reminds me everytime I log on - I can feel those juices stirring already!!