I made all the blocks for the sampler I'm going to teach - although really, I had to do these! One of the blocks is a 9 patch so I made 2 more to show how versatile these blocks are (Disappearing 9 Patch etc) Another is Dutchman's Puzzle
I kept checking on Flickr, which, this evening, finally started to play nicely................I read a few blogs.................. I decided I needed a huge bag to carry my supplies to and from class, so I found some scraps (the Santorini range from Tula Pink) and stitched them all together, stitched some odd pieces of batting together, made a quilted piece of fabric, added pockets and handles and now I have a bag,
Then I thought I really must get to those lesson plans........so I made a couple of Farmers Wife blocks - this makes 50 all up - only 61 to go...
|Block 49, Honeycomb and Block 50, Honey's Choice - my favourite|