Wednesday 14 September 2011

WIP Wednesday #5

I've hardly blogged this week - we've had a few family celebrations on and I've had a few deadlines - but I've got lots done.........

Finished:



These have been blogged about here

I also made these.....


A new journal cover for me (it's opened out) - free motion quilting as well as some playing on an embroidery module - i'm testing a 2nd hand sewing machine with a view to buy and there's lots of features...


Boxy pouch prototype - it's a bit wonky so now houses some of my perle threads


A birthday gift for my ma-in-law - a (non-wonky) boxy pouch and a pair of house slippers to match


Quilts in progress:

Made 1 more hexagon:


No action at all:
Farmers wife
Double wedding ring
UFOUFN's:
Psychedelic tartan
Double diamonds
Which way to go
Dancing with the stars
Kimon mini
Sashiko qayg
Red and white challenge
Whirleygig II
Please click on Lee's "Freshley Pieced WIP wednesday" button on the right to see what others are up to

6 comments:

  1. Love the little pouch! Congrats on the finishes. I'm jealous! And your hexie is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay another aussie! come visit me on the west coast @ www.quokkaquilts.blogspot.com. Cute finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those house shoes! They are really adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've really been busy and have accomplished so much...very impressive. Love the journal cover...used to keep a journal always when we traveled. In fact, have been typing one up to put with pictures from a trip years ago. I think I'll swipe your creative idea and make a journal cover to put it in when I'm finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all great projects!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!