- I sold a pouch - on Madeit - my very first sale - very excited! I sent it on its way to NSW this morning.
- My fabulous Kate Spain fabric, won at the Bloggers Quilt Festival, arrived in the mail today too
- I have been confirmed to teach 2 more patchwork groups next semester, with a possibility of another one to be discussed next friday
- We met my new great-neice yesterday - she lives about 3 hours away so it was a long day - but so worth it - the only thing though, the little minx would not wake up for her aunties, despite our surreptitious efforts, so we left without seeing her baby blues - next time!
- A family get together tonight to farewell a fairly recent addition who is going back to Canada until her visa can be renewed (there's storms predicted - not because the family is getting together of course, although that is entirely possible too - but because there's a cool change due in after our stinky hot weather today - should be fun!)
- Our cat, who has been missing for about 2 months, turned up last night, a little moth eaten, skinny and beaten up - and after a feed and a snooze, wandered off again into the night - haven't seen her today but thinking she may just have come home for good
Friday, 18 November 2011
Favourite thing Friday
There's a very serendipitous air wafting about the place, so it's not too hard to think about favourite things on this friday....so thought I'd share them with Shay at Quilting in my Pyjamas