Sunday 8 January 2012

Doing good stitches and my first 'bee' block

Anne wanted hearts for the Do Good Stitches quilt she's putting together this month - and even though she let us know details early december, I've only just got round to making the blocks up - what a slacker!

Here's mine...

machine applique on a plain grey background

pieced block, like the scandinavian hearts you see at christmas
Also this month sees the start of the Quilt Australia Bee that I joined last year - and Erin wanted a string block with a white centre, so....


so when I get them in the post tomorrow, I can cross those 2 off my list......

5 comments:

  1. They look great! I can't wait to put them with the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great, and WTG matching those stripes on the Scandinavian heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute blocks! You have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always leave bee blocks to the last minute but then am so pleased with myself when I do them. Great job you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!