Wednesday 20 August 2014

Piecing....

I was thinking the other day that I hadn't done a great deal, craft wise, since my last post - and nothing quilty wise since it seems forever....but that changed when I received the first Block of the Month for "Ginger Crush" by the very talented Cathy Cabbage Quilts and Emma Treehouse Textiles.

The quilt itself is just beautiful (you can see it here) and as soon as the first month arrived in my letterbox, I had to make the first two blocks...(please excuse all the crappy night time photos)



This then spurred me on to get stuck into a UFO that's been sitting around for too long - "Citrus Sweet Love" (you can see this one here) and this too was designed by the abovementioned Cathy and Emma and I've stitched a few blocks....

 
 

 

 

Really enjoying these, but now it's time make another Sew Together bag......and I'll blog about those next time.

8 comments:

  1. They're going to be two stunning quilts when they're done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these and am having issues resisting :). Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments - so please feel free!!