No photo's (as this would be 'evidence' according to our respective spouses!) and we had a fabulous time:
- we met the super talented and truly lovely Nicole Mallalieu and had a chat - my bff and SIL bought her book (You sew, girl) which Nicole kindly signed. We also bought patterns, and bag bits, and interfacing - both Nicole and her sister were soooo helpful - it such a pleasure to spend time there
- we visited The Scissor Man for templates - looking forward to playing with these
- bought a curve master sewing foot from Punch with Judy - when I've had a play I'll blog about this (I'm going to make a Drunkards path block quilt for one of nieces who is expecting her first baby)
- bought fabric from here and here and here and here and .........best stop now.......
- stopped for a bit of lunch
- shopped a bit more
- ogled the quilts
Inspired to try some new things we saw - and some old things we haven't tried before.
Next year my bff and I have decided we'll do some of the workshops, maybe get a 2 day pass and stay in the City - what an excursion THAT will be!